We’re open to shopping and no-contact donations from 10am – 5pm every day!
*Thursday from 10am – 12pm is reserved for high-risk customers
Safe Shopping Protocols
- Masks are required for all shoppers over age two.
- Shoppers must wash their hands before entering the store.
- Enter through the gate. Front doors are exit only
- Limited number of customers in the store at a time
- Keep 6 feet away from others
- Avoid touching your face
- Service animals only
- Staff perform frequent hand washing to minimize contamination.
- Shopping tips:
- Shop alone
- Enter one at a time
- Bring a shopping list!
- Only touch what you’re going to buy
- Keep your trip to 30 mins or less
Safe Donation Protocols
- We prefer that you wear a mask when donating materials
- We are offering a no-contact donation drop off. This means that all donations brought to Home ReSource will have to be unloaded by whomever is making the donation (even the heavy stuff, unless it’s on a pallet or otherwise easy to grab with the forklift).
- To donate items, drive through our parking lot and stop at the gate. A Home ReSource staff member will direct you to where to unload your materials.
- Also, just a reminder that we are still not accepting furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, fluorescent light fixtures, non-LED lightbulbs, tires, and automotive parts.
- We are accepting most common household chemicals and fertilizers in original containers. No Round-up.
- If you have any questions about donating materials please consult our materials acceptance policy on our website, www.homeresource.org
Thanks for your patience and support in getting us here!
– Your pals at Home ReSource