Home ReSource is accepting donations! Thanks for your patience and support in getting us here!Here are the deets
- Donations will be accepted Thursday through Saturday from 10am-4pm
- We are offering a no-contact donation drop off. This means:
- All donations brought to Home ReSource will have to be unloaded by whomever is making the donation (even the heavy stuff, unless it’s on a pallet or otherwise easy to grab with the forklift).
- To donate items drive through our parking lot and stop at the gate. A Home ReSource staff member will direct you as to where to unload your materials.
- Also, just a reminder that we are still not accepting furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, fluorescent light fixtures, non-LED lightbulbs, tires, and automotive parts.
- We are accepting most common household chemicals and fertilizers in original containers.
- If you have any question about donating materials please email our store staff at email@example.com
Sustainability and zero waste into our daily lives can sometimes be a challenge. Despite the challenges that pop up for all of us, from cost and time to not always knowing if we are doing it right, most of us wish we could do more. Especially now, hunkered down to avoid spreading COVID-19 and looking for ways to keep doing important things to support sustainability
-Your pals at Home ReSource